sexta-feira, 20 de julho de 2007

004: Foxxi misQ - luxury ride feat ZEEBRA




The japanse destiny child. Most of the people seem to hate them because they're slutty. Well, I love the sluttyness. I like them, although in my opinion they could be better. But hey, they got a song with Zeebra so, good for them.


The pimp pv starts with Zeebra inside this luxurious car while te three Foxxi chics shake their booty outside in the street.


The name of the song is Luxury Ride. LUXURY RIDE. Then why the only thin I hear is lingerie right?? I swear. Precious engrish.


After a while it's already night and they change clothes. What a bad taste! Silver dress, gold dress and silver bling bling top? Jesus o_O Zeebra continues awesome though.


They end up drinking champagne inside the luxurious limo. My guess is they had a luxury ride from Zeebra.





Sem comentários: