terça-feira, 17 de julho de 2007

003: DBSK - summer dream




You just can't believe how much I laughed at this.

First of all, let me express my relief for Micky's hair. At least he has hair and it isn't one of those amazing hairstyles he presented us before.


This is your typical summer song, boys singing, the sea as a background, blue sky and white clothes.


Now let's be serious, wtf the Changmin scenes?! LOL First he's all sweaty because of the hot sun, of course, eww. So he puts his head under the faucet to refresh himself and I tell you, it's not a pretty sight. I laughed so hard. Is it supposed to be sexy? I wonder in what definition of sexy does that fit in. Besides, this scenne was after Jaejoong spilling water while drinking it from a bottle, which is also very ridiculous but reasonably acceptable and hot.


Then, the boys go into a blue convertible, Micky's driving it, and they have a good time being cute and happy in the wind. Ok, Jaejoong is especially cute in there.


And what is it about the times of the day? It's day, then it's night, but then it's sunset and then it's day again. And the guys are always with the same clothes, so that tell us something: or they are dirty pigs and dress the same clothes day after day, or they have a time machine and travel through time.


By the end of the mv, Junsu start's doing some funny dance moves that the others follow while laughing.


The End.


Now back to Changmin and the unsuccessful try to be sexy, what were they thinking? Those scenes don't cease to make me laugh, I don't think I'll be able to look at him the same way. We already knew he was the whitney houston of the group, with a never ending love for Kangta and now this... LOL






Sem comentários: